Friday, June 28, 2013

Windows 8, Quickbooks won't email or print

Oh you naughty Windows 8, just another thing I don't like about you.

I have had MANY calls on this issue. This is an issue with even the latest 2013 versions of Quickbooks.  I have not found a fix for the email button but working on it. I have found fixes and work arounds for printing and creating pdfs.

Here are some of the most common issues that I have had to deal with and their work around and fixes:

Unable to reconcile accounts or to create, print, or email .pdf files

Repair damaged print settings - QBPrint.qbp file is the culprit here

QuickBooks 2010 and 2009 PDF Printer Problems with 64 Bit Systems

Solving Problems with Windows 8 and QuickBooks 2013 (and more)

Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook

 

Lakeland Computer Repair
www.MyComputerGirl.com
863-521-1079